Vermox Orange Tablets - 4 tablets
- 4 Tablets
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Vermox Orange Tablets is an effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm. Only one dose - once. Vermox can also be used for whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm.
Vermox Orange Tablets provide effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm, whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm. Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family’s needs. Only one dose - once. Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive. No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed.
Threadworm – Adults & Children (2 years & over): 1 tablet, once, as a single dose.
– No bodyweight measurements or dosage calculations are required.
– Vermox tablets may be taken with or without food.
– Tablets may be swallowed whole, chewed or crushed.
– Tablets should be crushed before giving to children.
– Vermox Suspension is available for use in young children.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You are pregnant or may be pregnant.
– You suspect you have roundworm, whipworm or hookworm. These worms rarely occur in Australia or New Zealand. If treating this condition, seek medical advice.
Unless advised by a doctor, do not use:
– In children under 2 years old.
While using Vermox:
– If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
Do not use the contents of this pack if the foil is damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present.
If a household member has threadworms, then each member should be treated.
Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
– The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region.
– Itching around the anus and vagina.
– Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability.